Is lack of working capital a problem? Grow your business faster with a financing tool that speeds up cash flow.
Business Cash Flow Financing – 8 Benefits of Invoice Factoring
Few things are more frustrating in business than watching opportunities pass you by because of a lack of working capital. In fact, lack of working capital is repeatedly cited as one of the main problems business owners face when trying to grow their business – or even just keep it afloat.
Having your organization’s growth constrained by a lack of working capital can be especially frustrating when you have assets you can’t access, such as outstanding receivables, and you find yourself waiting for customers to pay so you can take on new business. If a lack of working capital is keeping your business from growing or cash flow is a problem, invoice factoring could be an ideal cash flow financing tool for your organization.
8 Ways Invoice Factoring Can Help You Grow Your Business Faster
You can access the working capital locked up in outstanding invoices by factoring invoices instead of chasing customer payments. Having this working capital in hand, instead of on the books, could be the ideal business financing tool to enable you to:
- Take on new business more quickly
- Service larger customers
- Purchase additional equipment, facilities or real estate needed to grow, expand or hire additional employees
- Repair or replace aging or deficient assets
- Improve cash flow to maintain a more even, predictable flow of money to meet operational expenses and fund payroll
- Engage in strategic marketing and business growth initiatives
- Negotiate discounts from your own suppliers or vendors
- Extend more favorable terms to your customers to gain an edge over the competition
Our financing tools are especially appropriate for organizations that want to grow but find that cash flow is not keeping pace with operational needs. Low cash flow often creates difficulty in taking on new projects, new customers or larger accounts not because they aren’t profitable – but simply due to lack of working capital. Factoring can be used as a financing tool to unlock working capital that would otherwise be tied up in customer invoices for weeks, or even months.
Use our invoice factoring calculator to estimate the amount of working capital you could unlock by factoring unpaid customer invoices:
Our team has years of experience in factoring for a variety of industries, and now we are putting that experience to work helping our clients get tailored invoice factoring agreements, so they can maximize the benefits of this business financing tool.
We invite you tap our expertise. We will work with you to come up with a flexible plan that is customized to the financial needs of your business and the way you do business. Here are some of the advantages of factoring with Corsa Finance:
- No long-term contracts or factoring minimums – factor only when you want to, and only those invoices you choose
- No application, due diligence or credit check fees
- No notification, funding or reserve release fees
- Free funding on advances as soon as the same or next business day
- Competitive advance rates – as high as 90 percent
- Competitive factoring fees – factoring fees as low as 5 percent for small invoices or lower for larger balances
- Choose full recourse, white-labeled non-notification factoring, or non-recourse factoring with additional financial protections
- Flexible options – retain control of your own accounts receivables billing or let us do the work
- High level of customer service to you and your customers – we want to earn your business and referrals!
When you think about all of the ways you could be growing your business if only you had access to the money locked up in customer invoices, the idea of using a financing tool that can expedite cash flow becomes even more compelling. We invite you to apply for a free, no-obligation invoice factoring proposal (even if you’re already working with another factoring company and just want to compare).