What is a Real Estate Commission Advance?
A commission advance is a financing tool that real estate agents and brokers can use to speed up cash flow and gain instant access to real estate commissions earned without waiting days, weeks or even months on payments from title and escrow or other brokers. Sometimes called real estate factoring, or real estate commission factoring, this financing tool can be invaluable in helping you speeding up commission payments.
How Can a Commission Advance Help Your Business?
Real Estate brokers choose commission advances when they need funds today to meet business obligations that won’t wait for payment. Common reasons include:
- Paying team members or contractors
- Marketing and promotional costs to support future sales
- Making timely federal or state self-employment or payroll tax payments
- Upgrading or replacing computers, phones or tablets
- Paying license or membership fees
- Covering automobile repairs, maintenance or gas
- Making lease, rent, or desk fee payments
Why Choose Corsa Finance for Commission Advances?
We look for reasons to say “yes!” and operate transparently with no hidden fees, including no application, due diligence or account administration fees.